Tuesday, December 1, 2009

December Update.

I'm sure I'm not the only one scratching my head, wondering what happened to August and September. I mean, it was only June a few weeks ago, right?

Sometimes it scares me how fast the days go by. Which always reminds me that I need to cherish each day I have on this earth, and use my days wisely. I'm making a determined change to stop wasting time watching TV or reading useless things, but to do something else with my time, and be wise in how I spend it.

I don't want to get to the end of my life and go, "what happened to my 20's? What did I do in my 30's?" I want to enjoy every moment, and most importantly, live each moment for God.

So, what has been happening here at Sew Blessed?
Well, I had the most wonderful shock and suprise when Lisa (no blog) donated 3 huge garbage bags full of kids fabrics and polar fleece!! I couldn't wipe the smile off my face for days!! Thank you so so VERY much to Lisa for her most generous donation. I already have so many ideas of what to make with the gorgeous fabric.

I'm still hoping and aiming toward going to Indonesia in March. I really need to get a wriggle on though and make some more items. If by some chance I have not got enough things made, I might have to postpone my trip and go later in the year.

But here are some more cuties that I have sewn lately. The pretty purple and pink small floral fabric was donated by Sandy (no blog,) and I'm sure some little girls are going to just love it!

1 comment:

  1. WOW to the fabric donation. And your dresses are very cute.

    Hugs & Blessings

    Gail

    ReplyDelete