Wednesday, March 24, 2010

.sew awesome.

Wow. Like seriously, wow! I so can't believe that this time tomorrow I'll be in a plane on my way to Indonesia! How exciting!

And you want to know what is even more exciting??
170 items of clothing for the orphans!! Now THAT is AWESOME! I am completely stunned and amazed and gobsmacked at how much has suddenly come together! I seriously can't think of any words that I can write here to describe the joy I am feeling. Everything fails to come close!

I have some wonderful photos to share with you all, but as you can imagine, I'm a bit pressed for time today! I just wanted to write a quick post, and also to say a HUGE thank you to everyone who has helped with Sew Blessed. To everyone who has made something, donated something, bought something, given money, prayed for me, and encouraged me - you are all such wonderful people. And you all know who you are - and I'm so grateful for each and every one of you.
THANK YOU!

Well, I won't be back till after Easter - so be prepared for some long posts and lots and lots of photos!

3 comments:

  1. I can hardly wait until you are back and we here all the stories and see all the pictures. WOW on all those clothes items. That's incredible. Have a wonderful trip.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cant wait to hear from you soon!!!!!! Been thinking of you and praying and hope it has been such a blessed time!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just stumbled upon your blog today and have been extremely inspired to help and make a difference in the lives of others. I am inspired by your determination and faith. You have helped me realize that simple acts of kindness no matter how small can make a difference and an impact. Thank you. I have an idea in the works and will share it with you soon. God bless

    ReplyDelete